Laws - Sham Peer Review
- State of California - passed AB 632 extending whistleblower protections to all physicians.
AB 632 was initiated by CMA resolution 606-06 of October 2006
Read Bill as approved by Governor on October 14, 2007
Read Legal Analysis of AB 632 by Greg Abrams, Esq.
- CMS may not pay hospitals for care due to hospital errors - see section III E
Read Proposed Rule
- Civil Rights, Labor & Employment Law
U.S. Code: Title 42: Section 1981, 1983, 1985, 2000a-6
- HB 2371 - Patient safety bill passed Pennsylvania State House but died in Senate
Download Bill in PDF Format
- HB 2695 - Public Employees; Information Disclosure Whistleblower protection act failed in Arizona legislature. The sponsor of the bill withdrew it in under the table deal with the Governor
- Federal Whistleblower Laws and Regulations - from National Whistleblower Center - www.whistleblowers.org