... is for good men to do nothing.
How to Get Rid of a "Disruptive" Physician1. Failure to provide a reappointment application Read More
2. Changing the Bylaws of the Hospital
3. Make the Physician's Life as Miserable as Possible
e.g. "escort" by hospital security guards ... Read More
4. "Go for the Jugular"
Summarily suspend clinical privileges under false pretense of "imminent danger."
The association of a summary suspension with the required "exhaustion of administrative remedies," protracted over many years, assures the demise of the physician's career, without any possible court's intervention. The hospital wins by attrition.
5. Character Assasination and use of deceptive language
6. Use state medical board and as proxy to suspend physician's license Read More
7. Expulsion from Medical Societies Read More
8. Initiate frivolous lawsuits against the physician
9. Attempt to physically injure and intimidate the physician Read More